The Hotel was established in 1870 and was named "Deims" hotel in the name of its holder, Mr. Hermann Deim.
In the year 1968 the name "Deims" was changed and in the year 2005 we returned the old name "Deims" to the hotel and the restaurant.
The hotel is situated in the centre of the town, at Lietuvininku st. This is the only hotel in Silute where the group of 85 guests can be served at one time. The hotel has been renovated recently. In the summer the guests may enjoy rest and meals in the outdoors cafe which is established on the first floor of the hotel. Reception of the hotel is open 24 hours.
The freshly renovated hotel offers a warm welcome to local and international guests.